I will design a beautiful business card.


I will design double sided sleek-Minimalistic and neat, outstanding, yet professional and elegant designs . I deliver output as JPG or PDF ready for print 300 dpi CMYK . The  default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you have an example of what you want the card looks, then great, send me the example or your layout draft. If you have an existing design and need to edit it, that can be done too.Fast turnaround.before you place the order please check and make sure you are agreed to the deliver date.and I AM NOT DESIGNING LOGOS.cards wildesign with Adobe Photoshop.all the designs are doing with CMYK.please make sure to submit the logo with good quality. if you have any question please ask before you buy.Thank you, I am looking forward to work with you......

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.